2013年9月9日星期一

Interesting zentai photo

  Do you want to laugh when you see this photo? I laughed when I see this zentai photo. It is so interesting. Because these three man order the foods and prepare for eating. How do they eat? All of them are wearing the full body zentai suits. And the green man takes the chips closing to his mouth. But I don't know how does he taste it. Do they just see it all the time?
  Nop, how to eat should according to the design of the zentai suits. As we know, there are zippers on the zentai suit. Some of them are in the front of the suits; some of them are in the back of the suits. In the other hand, some zentai suits have the special independent hood. Although I can not know where is the zipper on their zentai suits, I know they have ways to eat these delicious food.

没有评论:

发表评论